EAMCET 2014 Notification
Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2014) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU Hyderabad) on 17th May 2014 on behalf of APSCHE. Official notification will be released in the 10th February 2014. Admission to various professional courses at Bachelors level like Engineering (B.Tech. / B.E.), Medicine (MBBS, BDS etc.) and Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy/ Pharma- D) will be held through EAMCET 2014. All Govt. Engineering Colleges, Private, self financed colleges also conduct admissions through EAMCET 2014 ranks. The official website for EAMCET 2014 is www.apeamcet.org / www.apsche.org. Following information on EAMCET 2014 is provided on this blog:
1. Eligibility / Qualification
2. Online Application Procedure
3. Certificates to be attached to application
4. Important Dates to Remember
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
1. For Engineering Courses, Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (MPC) as optionals are eligible to apply. They should have secured 50 percent (45 percent for reserved candidates) in group subjects in aggregate. Those passed in related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh are also can apply.
2. For Medicine and related courses, Candidates should have passed or appeared for their final year examination in 10+2 pattern with Biology, Physics and Chemistry (BiPC) as optional subjects. Applicants need 50 percent marks (40 percent for reserved categories)in group subjects of the qualifying examination. All the applicants should have attained 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
1. Courses offered in Engineering Category: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Pharm (M.P.C.) / B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) / B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) / B.Tech (Food Science and Technology) / B.Sc (CA and BM)/ Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy).
2. Agriculture and Medicine Category: MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. and A.H./ B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc.(Horticulture) / B.Sc (CA and BM)/ B.F.Sc. / B.Tech (Food Science and Technology) (Bi.P.C) / B.Sc (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C) / BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ B.Pharm (Bi.P.C.) / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) / Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy).
Online Application Procedure:
Candidates can apply for EAMCET 2014-15 through online method. To apply online, you need to pay Rs. 250 towards application fee as a DD in favour of 'Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderanad' and payable at Hyderabad. You can also pay the fee through secure.aponline.gov.in and can take a print out of the receipt. After payment of fee, you can login to www.apeamcet.org and submit the application through uploading scanned photograph and signature. Filled in forms have to be printed and sent along with all required copies of certificates mentioned below to 'Convener, EAMCET - 2012, Examination Building, Ground Floor, J.N.T. University, Hyderabad, Kukatpally - 500085. Those candidates applying online after last date without late fee have to pay late fee along with application fee at any AP Online centers and follow the same procedure mentioned above.
Following copies of documents are required to be attached for online applications:
1. Hall ticket of qualifying examination (Intermediate 2nd Year)
2. Marks memos of qualifying examination (Intermediate) if already passed.
3. Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
4. Certificate of Proof of Age (SSC / 10th class)
5. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status. (From 4th class to Intermediate)
1. Date of EAMCET 2014 Entrance Test : 17th May 2014
2. Test Timings For Engineering stream(E) : 10.00 AM to 1.00PM
3. Test Timings for Agriculture & Medical Stream (AM): 02.30 PM to 5.30PM
4. Date of commencement of submission of Online Application : 20th February 2014
5. Last Date for submission of Online application : 4th April 2014 (without late fee)
6. Submission With late fee of Rs. 500 : 18th April 2014
7. Submission With Late fee of Rs. 1000 : 25th April 2014
8. Submission With Late fee of Rs. 5000 : 5th May 2014
9. Submission With Late fee of Rs. 10000 : 14th May 2014
10. Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org : 2-05-2014 to 15-05-2014
Application fee For Engg.(E) is Rs. 250, For Agri.& Med.(AM) - Rs.250 and For Both (E & AM)- Rs.500 Details of weightage for EAMCET 2014, dates of official notification, sale of application, closing dates, e-seva centers list, syllabus and other information available on www.apeamcet.org. Details of fee payment and procedure for online applications available on www.apeamcet.org
Application Forms will be accepted through Online only.
Click Here for Detailed Notification
EAMCET-2014 Notification released.
EAMCET 2014 Exam Date
For Engg.(E)- Rs.250.
For Agri.& Med.(AM) - Rs.250.
For Both (E & AM) - Rs.500.
EAMCET 2014 Notification